Thursday, June 10, 2010

Want to try Fitness, but don't know where to start...?

Seems SOOO complicated to do fitness, but I hear it over and over again! "I would love to do fitness, BUT...(insert excuse here)". There are NO excuses! There are no more mandatories! If you love to train and push your body... if you love to move to music, we can figure it out! Please feel free to message me and I'll be happy to answer ANY of your questions regarding prepping for a fitness show! I can help you come up with a theme, choreography using your strengths, help you find suit and costume designers... you name it! I'll figure it out! And if I don't know, I'll find someone who does! Stop sitting back letting others have all the fun! Decide today to do fitness, I guarantee you'll be SO glad you did!!!
Stacy
StacyWright.net

Email me your questions or comments to Stacy@StacyWright.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...