Friday, June 10, 2011

Tonya Burkhardt to do "24 Hours of Booty"

Photo credit: IFBB Pro


I got this email from Tonya Burkhardt, and I wanted to share this with all of you. Please help out Tonya however you can.

I accepted the challenge once again of participating in 24 Hours of Booty. 24 Hours of Booty conducts annual 24 hour cycling events, which increase public awareness and support for cancer research and programs, while raising funds to support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION and local cancer organizations. I rode 123 miles last year and am still planning on riding post surgery and rehab this year.

I am asking you to help by supporting my fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a real difference in the cancer community. It is faster and easier than ever to support me as a 24 Hours of Booty participant - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below.

Any amount you can give, great or small, helps in the fight against cancer. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress! Thank you so much!


Click here to visit Tonya's personal page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...